^ Back to Top
- To assist communities especially the poor and socially excluded (women, marginalized and disadvantaged groups and the physically challenged) to have secured access and control over land, with focus on food security.
- To promote economic activities towards income generation and employment, especially for the poor, disadvantaged, marginalized and other socially excluded population.
- To assist communities benefit from their natural resources, while maintaining the unique ecology through conservation and biodiversity protection
- To enhance sustainable decision making, through the integration of geo-spatial tools like GIS and GPS in development.
- To strengthen capacities of community based organizations, municipal councils and government departments through training, partnership, networking and lobby/advocacy.